If you want to keep your vehicle in great shape then we recommend you follow some of our listed tips below.
– Be mindful of where you park as leaves get stuck under the bonnet and can cause some serious issues to car components. Ensure you lift the bonnet and clean it out regularly if the vehicle is parked outside by tree’s. Especially in autumn.
– Get your vehicle serviced once a year or around 10 000 kilometres. With the changes to WOF’s we don’t see you as often & new cars are safer but irrespective of age. Bald tyres and worn out brakes are just as serious as on an old car. The fact you might have a better chance of surviving a crash in a new car is not the point.
– Don’t ignore engine warning lights they are for a reason get it looked at immediately.
– Replace your oil/air filter regularly and save up to 10% on fuel. Be mindful even if you don’t do many kilometres the oil still needs to be replaced regularly due to its life expectancy quality.
– Check engine oil regularly – even new cars use oil.
– Exhaust emissions are lowered if your car is serviced regularly & runs efficiently (plus the bonus of fuel savings). So do your part for the planet and help reduce pollution.