Autumn to Winter Motoring
The next change in season is fast approaching. Are you ready for autumn to winter motoring? You need to start thinking about safety.
Things to consider:
– Are your windscreen wipers doing their job properly?
– Is your washer fluid filled up? Suggest you use regularly as this helps keep that screen clean.
– Is your air conditioning working well? It will clear that screen so quickly if it is so use it.
– When were your brakes last checked?
– Does your ABS work correctly?
– Do your tyres have plenty of tread on them for increased braking distance in the wet?
– Also don’t forget to check under the bonnet for leaf litter (see our picture).
We see many customers who have huge amounts of leaf litter under the bonnet. Sadly we have had a few unlucky ones who have managed to block the drains. So water has overflowed into the car cabin and caused damage to the electric’s. So please remember to lift that bonnet for a look at this time of the year, especially if the vehicle is parked outside.
With all the things to consider if you haven’t had a service for awhile we suggest you book it in so we can ensure everything is good (we will even clean your leaf litter for you).
Friendly reminder also is that we have all the latest diagnostic scan/scope tools to service late model vehicles. So you don’t need to go back to the dealership, come and support your local team. We are handy, friendly and also have more competitive hourly rates.