ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY WORKSHOP
At Balmoral Auto Repairs we are striving to do our best to be environmentally friendly.
We meet the MTA environmental standards certificate:
- We recycle cardboard waste
- We recycle scrap metal
- We recycle waste oil (a supplier takes it away and it is recycled and used as a heating source)
- Waste filters are disposed of responsibly (filters are contained, crushed, oil captured with both oil and metal recycled)
- Windscreen wipers are pulled apart with the scrap metal recycled
- Plus any plastic or other packaging that can be recycled
We also trialled various windscreen washer fluids to be able to stock a brand that is not only environmentally friendly but does a great job cleaning the screen.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
We need you to be aware of exhaust emissions. If you have your vehicle serviced regularly it lowers the emissions, runs more efficiently and you get an added bonus of up to 10% fuel savings.
So really its a no brainer – win/win for everyone. We are doing our part for the planet for future generations with recycling where we can to help reduce waste. So do your part also and ensure you car runs clean!