Welcome to our May newsletter. The weather has now changed and we have had a few chilly starts of late. So its time to think about safety with winter approaching.
Things to consider:
- Are your windscreen wipers doing there job properly?
- When were your brakes last checked?
- Does your ABS work correctly?
- Do your tyres have plenty of tread on them for increased braking distance in the wet?
- Do you park your vehicle outside perhaps under a tree? If so please lift the bonnet regularly to clear out leaf litter especially at this time of the year. See the picture for an example, this unlucky customer ended up blocking drains and water overflowed and caused electrical damage.
So if you haven’t had a service for awhile we suggest you book it in (we will even clean your leaf litter for you).
We now have our facebook page up and running & are trying to make regular posts with interesting or helpful details. So like us if you wish and stay tuned.