SAFE WINTER MOTORING
Its fast approaching so lets start thinking about safe winter motoring.
Things to consider:
– Are your windscreen wipers doing their job properly?
– Is your washer fluid filled up? Please use regularly as helps keep that screen clean.
– Is your air conditioning working well? It clears that screen so quickly if it is so use it.
– When were your brakes last checked?
– Does your ABS work correctly?
– Do your tyres have plenty of tread on them for increased braking distance in the wet?
– Also don’t forget to check under the bonnet for leaf litter.
We have had a few unlucky customers who managed to block the drains and water overflowed into the cabin and caused damage to the electric’s. So if you haven’t had a service for awhile we suggest you book it in (we will even clean your leaf litter for you).
A reminder also that we have all the diagnostic scan/scope tools to service late model vehicles. So you don’t need to go back to the dealership, come and see your local team. We are close and also have more competitive hourly rates.
It’s been very busy of late so thanks for your patience if jobs have taken longer than usual. For this reason we are looking to employ another senior technician. So if you know of anybody looking for a role. Please pass on our details and get them to email a covering letter and CV to us. Details of skills required is on the website under news – Automotive Technician Required.
From the Team at Balmoral Auto Repairs.